Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK Letters From An American 12/13/2020

In an important move today, evangelical leader Beth Moore, the founder of Living Proof Ministries, a Bible-based women’s group from Houston, Texas, who has almost a million followers on Twitter, tweeted: “I do not believe these days are for mincing words. I’m 63 ½ years & I have never seen anything in these United States of America I found more astonishingly seductive & dangerous to the saints of God than Trumpism. This Christian nationalism is not of God. Move back from it…. Fellow leaders, we will be held responsible for remaining passive in this day of seduction to save our own skin while the saints we’ve been entrusted to serve are being seduced, manipulated, USED and stirred up into a lather of zeal devoid of the Holy Spirit for political gain….”

HippieChick58 9 Dec 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I do not give one rat's ass about her motivation(s), I just fervently hope this is the first crack 8n the dam that will wash his stench away!

Oh PULLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEESE!! Sure after he loses, after all the court cases are lost, now she says abandon the 'chosen' one. This rant is just about the woman - what Samantha Bee called Ivanka once - Beth Moore. If you could not see it clearly before he was placed in the WH you are a feckless !&%#. Just a year into his Reign of Terror propped up by mcconnell, steve miller, etc. you are a feckless !&%#.
People like her understand all too well how to manipulate and this little rant of hers needed to have been said and used over 4 years ago -IMHO. I'm not even gonna start on that other feckless one Karen Swallow Prior.
I really loathe women like these 2, even more than the hypocritical men of 'faith'.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:560666
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.