Agnostic.com

5 8

[forbes.com]

Trump's White House Security Director in hospital for 3 months with Covid-suffers amputations. WTF!!!!! Trump is maiming people for life!!! Hope he sues!!!!

sassygirl3869 9 Dec 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wonder how long they have kept that quiet.

Wrong boss

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 14, 2020

I had no idea that covid caused amputations.
It seems to me that anyone that catches Covid while working in that unsafe White House would be eligible for workman's comp instead of having to worry about any medical bills.

McConnell's insistence on no liability for employers probably will Nick's any chance this poor man will get compensation.

I believe that oxygen deprivation and the immobility enforced by being on a ventilator can cause gangrene in areas farthest from the heart. Think how fast bed sores can arise in bedridden people.....

No it does not.
But let us not ruin a good story with facts.

@Hanno uuummm, what? FACT: I spent almost 3 weeks in hospital with a catheter (not allowed to move at all, for anything!) & my head held still with sandbags, & got the first air bed in the hospital ever, complete with 3-person tech support team from the company, because even at a normally healthy age 39 i was in imminent danger of bedsores. Thanks You Head Nurse Washington!

Truly terrible on every level

I hope he sues trump personally for his putting people in harms way.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:560821
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.