Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Christian Conspiracy Theorist: God Told Me Trump Got At Least 88 Million Votes | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Pastor Johnny Enlow, who once said our nation’s future would involve the terms B.T. and A.T. (“Before Trump” and “After Trump&rdquo😉 and who said in October that QAnon was “going to be proven so thoroughly,” is still spreading conspiracy theories.

This time, he’s saying that, because Trump has about 88 million followers on Twitter, but only received 74 million votes in the election, the discrepancy is the result of a “sting operation.” Therefore, Trump ought to be president.

(I guess it wouldn't occur to him that some of Trumpo's twitter followersw m,ay not be eligible to vote, as in too young, or not citizens of the U.S. of the followers who are just bots)

snytiger6 9 Dec 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

God told me that Russia tried to tamper with the vote giving him what they thought would be enough to win, it however was not and he still lost.

It should be illegal for these idiots to have free speech. Like yelling "Fire" in a theater. Besides if we are going to vote using twitter we should have at least been told.

Sounds like some of these guys would benefit from some mental health care.

There’s a reliable source! 🤣🤣🤣

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:561222
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.