Agnostic.com

5 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Pan was one of those demi-gods who, if you were in his territory and you dropped your hat, you kicked it home.

Yes. Never underestimate the stupidity of the American people and especially Floridians

For everything, I read about Florida, I cannot believe people are that stupid. I am not talking about the people who are on this site and living in Florida.

Christians and Christianity usually always built their churches, etc, OVER the top of much older temples, altars and even on top of graveyards(cemeteries, etc) once used by other cultures as their, not so subtle, way of saying " Our God and Belief IS the only one."
The Vatican in Rome is built on top of a vast network of ancient Roman Catacombs, during its building the skeletal remains of thousands of roman 'commoners' were removed and destroyed just for the self-same reason AND so the Vatican could re-use the catacombs as storage spaces for their huge treasure troves, etc.

Love Live Science!!

They just turned it around. I bet the reason was more utilitarian.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:561249
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.