Agnostic.com

2 5

LINK Letters From An American 12/16/2020

Today Representative James Clyburn (D-SC), who chairs the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis, revealed documents from senior appointees in the Trump administration overriding the work of the career officials in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Those documents show that the political appointees at the Department of Health and Human Services called for dealing with the coronavirus crisis by pursuing a strategy of “herd immunity,” deliberately spreading the coronavirus to try to infect as many people as possible, with the theory that this approach would minimize the dangers of the pandemic. While doing so, they downplayed what they were doing, tried to hide the dangers of the virus, and blamed the career scientists who objected to this strategy for the rising death rates.

HippieChick58 9 Dec 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This looks at the very least like aggravated assault......

I hope Biden fires all those bastards and lets the country know what really gone on, during this past year. Trump and his nimrods are bigger ass holes than I thought. Of course my opinion is so low of them, they find ways to get below that line.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:561428
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.