Agnostic.com

8 1

Knowledgeable

Does anyone else believe in or use the akashic record as I do..

Stevecls 3 Apr 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maintained by whom. ??? Well that's programmed thinking ,,,every thought is just a series of electrical impulses and like radio waves can be tuned in to the frequency to recover sound to listen to .....so tune your body and mind to the frequency of existence and make possible the connection between thought and form ,,,,,everyone's....and everything.......its the next step in human evolution....... Or we can just stay vain,ignorant, shallow,and arrogant,, and destroy everything like a virus or plague........I chose to exist beyond material Stuff and image ......

Oh, well, since you exist on a higher plane...although obviously not above hurling nasty insults, I must bow to your superior-ness...why don't you hold your breath while I get onto my knees prepping for worship.......

If you refuse to posit a gawd who knows all, sees all, yada yada, how can you posit a record (where? Maintained by Whom?) of everything somewhere? And why bother? Oh, wait....to keep you in line by using Magic aka religious powers that Know What You Did.
Come on, people I did Not expect serious responses to this weird construct on here!

The term sleep on it.....heard it ? Well when ones in sleep or unconscious information or answers will manifest in your spirit and transfer to your soul as you awake ..we all run on electrical impulses just as planets , galaxies, universe's... Tune in to the universal signal and eneryones thought ,ideas and words are all there for you .....meditation ,zen ,,,call it what you what .....I have mastered it ...may the force be with you ....so to speak .....

I believe the Akashic Record is one possible explanation of why we may exist in different dimensions.

Not I

I don't even know if we have a soul.

Has the Sleeping Prophet awakened?

"In theosophy and anthroposophy, the Akashic records are a compendium of all human events, thoughts, words, emotions, and intent ever to have occurred in the past, present, or future. They are believed by theosophists . . ."

"It is this system that acts as the central storehouse of all information for every individual who has ever lived upon the earth. More than just a reservoir of events, the Akashic Records contain every deed, word, feeling, thought, and intent that has ever occurred at any time in the history of the world."

Since humans can imagine anything, and that is quite easy to see in Fiction, why would you think it not feasible for your brain to simply imagine anything your "uncover" in your search, and you then to interpret that as "uncovering records", when your actually just imagining with intuition?

How would you tell the difference?

I suggest you read up on Blatvansky and how Theosophy relates to Thule relates to Eugenics.

Interesting stuff, thanks, saved me looking it up 😉

@girlwithsmiles Kind of why I put those paragraphs in there 😉

I have not. How does one go about using it?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:56178
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.