Agnostic.com

8 9

The "Miracle" would be to let him suffer and die, it may help to prevent the suffering of those who may listen to these idiots.

COVID-Denying TN GOP Lawmaker Asks God for “Miracle” to Help Him Overcome COVID

A Tennessee lawmaker is currently in the hospital after testing positive for COVID. State Rep. David Byrd is now calling on God to perform a “miracle” so that his condition doesn’t require a ventilator.

“I really need a miracle today!!” Byrd wrote Thursday. “My doctor said if my oxygen level doesn’t improve then he has no choice but to put me on a ventilator. So please pray that God will breathe His healing spirit into my lungs!!“

Maybe he wouldn’t need to resort to supernatural pleas if he had taken the virus seriously in the first place. Instead, Byrd rejected wearing a mask during legislative sessions, went to in-person social gatherings, and supported a resolution saying the pandemic was “sensationalized” by the “mainstream media.”

Oh, and by the way, it turns out he’s a horrible human being for other reasons, too:
Byrd, a former teacher and principal, in 2018 was accused by three former students of sexually assaulting them in the 1980s when he coached their girls basketball team at Wayne County High School.

He never publicly denied the allegations, but said he has done nothing wrong while in office.

As of last night, Byrd is still struggling in the hospital. More importantly, though, countless other families are suffering because Republicans like him disregarded expert advice on dealing with the virus and exacerbated an already deadly pandemic.

[friendlyatheist.patheos.com]

nogod4me 8 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fuck that piece of shit. I'd hope he dies a slow agonizing death, but that may require hospital resources that a decent person will require. So, I hope he dies today allowing the world to be a better place tomorrow.

Listen to you guys wishing suffering and death on this poor soul"..............well played!

What do you mean by this?

@JeffMurray it’s a tongue in cheek joke. I’m agreeing with you.😀

@Canndue Thought so. Just making sure.

I say this is nature's way of thinning the herd. No sympathy for morons. Maybe throw in a little suffering too. I wonder how many are suffering because he spread his nasty Rona around?

Oh no, may I wish ONLY for him suffering, pain, agony, torment, both psychological and physical, a complete loss of sensation to his genitals, may he taste ONLY ashes and dirt, may he become completely mute and so his screams of agony never are heard.
And that his 'prayers ' are returned to him with a message, " Sorry you've reached a long disconnected Number."

Oooo poor baby..

If his god can heal him, why is he at the hospital?

And if heaven is so great, why aren't they leaping in front of buses, and throwing themselves off buildings?

@LisaLisa92806
That would be a sin to kill yourself.

@xenoview it’s a sin because the church loses anther sheep and all that tax free money

I hope he "recovers", then suffers a long, slow, lingering death fraught with breathing issues, heart issues and other organ issues (looks like he is brain dead already).

Not to be mean.........Drop Dead Byrdbrain.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:561781
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.