Agnostic.com

5 11

LINK At Least 75 People Have COVID After NC Church’s In-Person Christmas Concert | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The First Baptist Church of Hendersonville in North Carolina held an in-person Christmas celebration two weekends ago. The Asheville Citizen Times spoke with some attendees who said “the church was crowded, many people were not wearing masks and choir members, without masks, were singing shoulder to shoulder.”

You know how this story ends.

snytiger6 9 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Is it TRULY any wonder at all WHY the United States of Absurdity is running in the Top 5 position of C-19 Infections and Deaths when this sort of shit is PERMITTED to happen?

Faithfools doing stupid shit again. Now their spreading covid.

They could all drop dead for all I care. Again, they are going to infect others because of their stupidity.

The Three Stooges were actors. So were the Butabi Brothers in A Night at the Roxbury. Sadly these church loonies are the real thing.

i guess that stuff is what endlessly fascinating or something, but i would remind us that "flatten the curve" was never meant to imply "never get infected," but rather "pls do this for our hospitals," basically. Now, i dunno what hospitals have ever done for you, except charge you $400 for a couple aspirin, but i suggest again that we are being led to participate in our own demise by this healthy-ppl-wearing-masks and disinfecting everything, even if i might not go as far as like chicken pox parties or whatever. We are being fooled imo.

take steps to strengthen your immunity, and if you are at-risk then isolate, but consider how you are contributing to the creation of superbugs by this mass-disinfection thing, that will make c19 look like a party
imo

Stupid people, they will always be there believing in some sky daddy will protect them, so, much for the brain that they have to use to protect them. It's as if they hung their brain on the coat rack as they left the house.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:561789
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.