Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK Lauren Daigle Dropped from New Year’s Gig After Singing at COVID-Spreading Rally | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The first time Christian singer Lauren Daigle got backlash, it was undeserved. She appeared on Ellen — singing for a huge nationwide audience — but conservative Christians lashed out claiming she had tacitly endorsed homosexuality. She didn’t make anything better when she defended herself by saying she wasn’t sure if homosexuality was a sin.

She’s under fire once again — and once again, whether the criticism is deserved depends on who you ask.

snytiger6 9 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I smell a potential Atheist in the making! 🤣

Lauren Daigle is open to criticism. Ellen is open to criticism as well. I used to be a big fan until I found out that she's not a nice person.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:561790
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.