Agnostic.com

5 7

LINK Letters From An American 12/20/2020 - There ARE Monsters

“The old world is dying, and the new world struggles to be born: now is the time of monsters,” wrote Italian philosopher Antonio Gramsci. Trump and the Republicans are fighting tooth and nail to retain their hold on power, while President-Elect Joe Biden and Vice President-Elect Kamala Harris are quietly trying to move forward.

There are monsters, indeed. Today, New York Times journalists Maggie Haberman and Zolan Kanno-Youngs reported that Trump held a long meeting at the White House yesterday with his lawyer Rudy Giuliani; disgraced former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, whom Trump recently pardoned for lying to the FBI; and Flynn’s lawyer Sidney Powell. These four are the heart of those insisting—without evidence—that Trump won the 2020 election. They have talked of Trump declaring martial law and holding new elections. In the meeting, Trump apparently asked about appointing Powell as special counsel to investigate voter fraud in the 2020 election.

HippieChick58 9 Dec 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Proof positive that insanity is contagious. I can almost see it, "the election was rigged" on tRumps tombstone.

The Plotting continues Unabated ..Arrest these Motherfuckers for Sedition and drag them screaming to the guillotine..let's start with Ivanka and end with Donny..

America cannot be rod of these hateful people soon enough.

By now how can there be any doubt trump is beholden to putin?

I wonder when Republican voters are going to realize that Trump continually lies to them.

Never. That's why they are republicans.

Hey, if they are like my twin never. All she watches is fox, oann and I'm sure she has added newsmax to her line up.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:562214
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.