Agnostic.com

3 7

LINK 'Is this what we're becoming?': Anne Frank memorial in Idaho, the only one in US, defaced with swastika stickers

Next to the Oregon Coast, this memorial is my most favorite place to go out of my way to visit.

This is disgustingly Trumpian.

#shameful

SeaGreenEyez 9 Dec 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why am I not surprised. It's white, it's exclusive and while the community morns this display of hate there are people among them that clearly do hate.
I see it in this little county where I live. Putting trump in the WH brought them out and made them feel it was okay to display their dislike of the other.
My favorite thing is to wear my rainbow earrings. With the mask requirement I found a tie-dyed rainbow patterned one. 🙂 The earrings are not large and I can see it on some faces when they finally spot them.
Of course before the governor mandated wearing a mask it was easy to spot the trumpers they would not wear one.

Problem is hate is contagious. Many of us hate the haters and hate what this country has become. Problem is these events are not unique. They have happened many times before and often for the same reason. Who gets what of the dwindling resources.

@JackPedigo Which is why I don't hate anyone. I loathe trump for what he has done and brought to the fore. It's been there and we all ignored it. Thing is be careful, less you become that which you hate.
The abused becomes the abuser.

@silverotter11 It is said to hate the actions not the person but sometimes that is hard. People can be and often are really horrible and hate needs to be a motivator in dealing with such people. To me war is a form of hate.

@JackPedigo Yes, I can agree, war is a form of hate.

@SeaGreenEyez Great earrings!! Just to add to what I said about they are out there now because trump made it okay. Yesterday on the community connect facebook page for Kittitas County there was a warning about posters being put up on University Way that are by a group associated with white supremists and that to be careful removing the psoters because some have been found to be boobie trapped with razor blades. WEAR GLOVES is advised. The moderator had to turn off the comments. 😟

@SeaGreenEyez WOW! What an amazing memorial!

Asinine

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 20, 2020

Hateful bastards.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:562335
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.