Agnostic.com

2 2

As a very old saying goes, " Speak of the Devil and he is bound to appear."
Well guess who has just arrived home to find that his house isn't how it was when he left it?

Triphid 9 Dec 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What previous post(s)?????

Well all 3 are showing on my feed PLUS this one.

@Triphid only one seems the first one under your profile talking about a swamp cooler repair

Aw damn, we don't get to see the reaction!

That's okay, I haven't seen it either BUT the whole neighbourhood, just about, has heard it.

@Triphid I can just imagine.l

@Lilac-JadeCanada I guess he must have been on his way back and the Police managed to contact him.
After all his Surfing 'Walk-a -bouts' he's never come back so soon or so ealry, usually he gone for between 3 and 4-5 or more months at a time.

@Triphid Yeah, that sounds like someone was able to contact him somehow. Maybe it was his gawd.

@Lilac-JadeCanada Must have been because out here the Mobile phone networks stop working about 20-25 kilometres outside of town.

@Triphid Hmmmmmmm.....

@Lilac-JadeCanada Just remembered that I accidentally (LOL) informed Mummy Evangeloon, when she rang my phone the other week yelling at me to go in to his house and tell him to answer her phones calls, that her idiotic son had already left to go on his annual Surfing Walk-a-about.
Just may be she TRACKED him down to his usual haunt, Nimbin, Northern Coast of N.S.W. where the Hippie communities live and he can replenish his supplies of 'weed', etc.
If she did that she would most likely have threatened to STOP his monthly payments of $2,000 IF he didn't return home, Broken Hill, immediately.
He'd be well and truly 'up shit creek' if that happened because he'd HAVE TO survive on solely on Social Security payments.

@Triphid I kind of figured it was probably mummy, cuz as we all know, it wasn't any gawd thing.

@Lilac-JadeCanada Had a quick glance over the dividing fence at the rear of my yard this afternoon.
You should see how stacked up trailer is with sodden carpets, ruined bedding, etc, etc, AND the "party left-overs as well" I guess.

@Triphid Awww....such a shame.....[I'm lying]...hahahaha

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:562363
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.