Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK Opinion I’m Haunted by What I Did as a Lawyer in the Trump Justice Department

No matter our intentions, lawyers like me were complicit. We owe the country our honesty about what we saw — and should do in the future.

snytiger6 9 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am as progressive and politically left as anyone I know and I just can’t buy anything the New York Times has to say. I’m really afraid that the truth is: if it mattered “they” wouldn’t have let Trump be president. “They” being the owners, executives and board members of the corporate business interests involved in the military-industrial-pharma-techno-media-national-security-surveillance complex.And Wall Street. The New York Times often serves as a useful tool. They are profit driven just like all the other corporations and can’t be trusted.

That excuse wouldn't have bought them a reduced sentence at Nuremburg!

It can and will happen again if we do not act with morality and patriotism.

I just read it and was going to post it. Why were they so complicit till they started feeling guilty and quit like the author of this op ed?

Erica Newland can be proud. If she hadn't done it sometime else would have. She deserves credit for what she says now exposing this administration.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:562488
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.