Agnostic.com

8 12

I was an atheist for only 4 years so I don’t have any outstanding credibility as such, but I grew up in a cult and I felt very pressure to find my testimony, so I took a path along the edge, all or nothing, do or die, and although I believe in evolution, I also believe in taoism, I’ve woke up, I’ve seen the ultimate truth, and for a lack of a better word, this is heaven, and waking up (dying) is realizing that you’ve been in heaven the whole time, so you eventually decide to go back to sleep and now you are here reading what you’ve written for yourself.

Albronem 3 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I do agree, that we are already in paradise.

Mvtt Level 7 Dec 22, 2020

Freeing yourself from delusional beliefs takes a lot of willpower, especially if it’s been pounded into you since childhood.

Welcome

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 21, 2020

Welcome! What type of atheist are you? I'm an agnostic atheist. I have no knowledge of a god existing, and believe in zero gods.

@Albronem I consider myself to be a Taoist If I have to choose a religion. How does that not also give me the choice of being an atheist?

Welcome to our site. Living in harmony is always a good goal.

Your English may be a little rough but I am sure you are a fast learner and it will improve the more you post and longer you live here.

I don't believe in too many isms. Also, I am an atheist.

I had no idea how many Americans were illiterate until Trump was elected.

@Albronem I'm sure you express yourself more coherently in your first language. I'm equally sure your claim to have "seen the ultimate truth" is entirely false. Prove me wrong or save the bs claims.

@Albronem No. Support your claim with evidence or admit you live in a fantasy world.

@Albronem You claim to have "seen the ultimate truth" but provide zero supporting evidence or information. You are completely full of shit, in every language.

@Albronem I have zero interest in your nonsensical ramblings. Address me again and I will block you.

Was?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:562490
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.