Agnostic.com

6 8

LINK Featured: Illegal winery busted at Alabama town’s sewage plant

🤣🤣 Jesus Christ! Only in Alabama.................or Florida!

I wonder what they call it? What year produced the best wine? Are there vintage bottles/boxes/mason jars of this wine for sale on the black market/dark web?

(*Footnote: My son once was laughing, reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally laughing, in his room, all alone. He was 5. I went up there, very quietly, and it continued until he realized I was up there. With total disgust on his face, he said, "What?" I asked, "What's so funny?????" He said, matter of factly, "Sometimes I just think funny thoughts." And then just gave me a death stare for ruining the moment.

This article? Made me think funny thoughts! 😁😁😁

SeaGreenEyez 9 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And dog knows we need ALL the funny thoughts we can get!! LMAO! wine produced in SECRET at a sewage treatment plant?!? What could possibly go wrong? HAHAHAHAHA

Full bodied with an earthy nose.

If you're drinking hillbilly hooch, stick to moonshine that's been distilled.

Wow thats some good shit man.

I did read the article. Why did he make wine at work? They weren't making it in the sewer, they were using facility and bottling wine. Make wine at home! What an idiot! Winemaking's a misdemeanor. Misuse of a public facility for profit is a felony.

I think "in Alabama" answers the why question.

Vin d' VAT?

Uncle Poopiedoopie's fine brown wine!🤣🤣🤣

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:562596
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.