Agnostic.com

5 1

LINK I Always Forget That Most People Aren’t Atheists : atheism

r/atheism post about a user’s encounter with a religious coworker

Hages 7 Dec 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No shit, Sherlock! Just open your fucking eyes.

I'm not an atheist, and many others on this site aren't atheists either. They're agnostic, which is a completely different category.

Or label yourselves as neodeists. Bullcrap!

And in Aussie, I frequently forget that not everyone is an atheist and am occasionally caught out by by a comment from the odd godbotherer.

This is so true. Just this evening I was talking with a friend of mine and mentioned to him that his god is responsible for those sexual urges that he has. He feels sorry for acting upon his sexual urges but if his god did not make them possible maybe his species would die out. Then his god controls him with guilt over his sexuality. He said he had never looked at it that way.

Eventhough you live in Ohio? I live in Texas which does not let me forget it every day.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:563076
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.