Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK Kirk Cameron Condemns “Mask Gestapo” While Publicizing COVID-Spreading Events | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

It turns out people aren’t thrilled about actor Kirk Cameron in-person sing-a-longs given that he held one this weekend in a state where COVID rates are out of control.

But Cameron is defending himself on cable news. He told far-right Newsmax that there’s “immunity in community” (that’s not true) and that there is a “mask Gestapo” (that’s definitely not true).

snytiger6 9 Dec 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Kirk Cameron is full of garbage. My spouse works retail. Two separate outbreaks came from church seems not wearing masks or social distance. Lincoln Heights Baptist was one.

I have practically lost all respect for that man.

Too bad he probably won’t get sick enough to help him see the errors of his way! 🤬

Facts mean nothing to willfully ignorant nutjobs.

That is just SOOOO true! Especially for the ones who have been duped into believing that Covid-19 is real! Some woman did FORTY FOIA requests of various government agencies (like the CDC) and private companies, asking them all point blank if they had been able to isolate any viral material that is being called Covid-19, and NOT A SINGLE ONE of them would say "Yes" to that simple question!! They either ignored the question, or they gave some non-answers to it. So, if it can't be isolated and identified, how can anybody test for it, or create any kind of treatment or cure for it??? I'll wait for a reply.

Randy

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:563243
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.