Agnostic.com

33 7

The Wall Pink FLoyd's version or at the US Mexico border

I feel the need for a growth experience. What are your opinions on the wall at the southern border?

• 2 votes
  • 18 votes
  • 27 votes
btroje 9 Apr 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fixed fortifications are always flanked.

yeah they are a nonverbal challenge

Bad idea.
That wall won't stop the people who Trump has deemed undesirables.
Our Southern border isn't the only place where illegals come into the country.

I have always & will always be in favor of pulling down all borders, national boundaries, 'private property' fences & divisions worldwide - no exception in this case.

Nice

Etre Level 7 Apr 12, 2018

Down with the borders let alone walls. This is insanity in the 21st century

and the wall was floyds crappiest album as the original group. waters was on a mega downer coz of his dad dying

If you really wanna protect a border there are more effective ways of doing it than a wall. And much cheaper and psychologically scary deterrent ways.

Long overdue

gater Level 7 Apr 12, 2018

Am curious about your comment..
What exactly is overdue?

border security @njoy_life_2

Oh, ok ty.

I'd have gone for Pink Floyd, but the first line is "We don't need no education". So, I chose tht the border wall isjust a bad idea.

There have been studies showign it woudl cos tless to just monitor th eborder with drones.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:56344
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.