Agnostic.com

5 12

LINK Thank you so much, God, for keeping us safe from the coronavirus that you caused to exist. : atheism

r/atheism post where user jokingly thanks God and tears into Christianity

Hages 7 Dec 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They say she works in mysterious
ways .. He rather ..hmmm? Wait 🤔

Yes indeed!

GOD: I LOVE to be praised! It's so good for my ego, which is HUGE. But to keep the buggers praising me, I've got to keep 'saving' them - and to save them, there must be something horrific to save them FROM. Time to unleash a pandemic and kill millions of innocent people - just to keep 'my lot' on their knees, where I want 'em!

What is to be put INSTEAD of praise? Trump failed to teach us this answer.

@Mcflewster Trump has failed to teach anything except how to hate, how to mistrust, how to corrupt, how to lie, and how sow the seeds of dischord in society.

Reminds me of this. Thanking god for prayer closet still standing and rest of house demolished. Why didn’t god save the house. Obviously knew grandma needed humbled while preachers like Kenneth Copeland need new planes

Remember God believes in free will and doesn't intervene.., well, except when he does, like to save George W Bush, oh, and to drown most people on the planet when he got angry once. Like that.

Yes, thank you Imaginary Sky Daddy, for without your diligence and care that you have lavished upon us all we would all be pushing up daisies by now.
Oh, sorry Sky Daddy you haven't done Sweet F All have you, it IS the Researchers, Scientists, Doctors, Nurses, Ambulance Staff, etc, etc, who have worked their collective arses off to save us.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:563796
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.