Agnostic.com

5 3

I'm trying to decide if I want to adopt, or have my own Inner Child.

Benthoven 8 Nov 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I need to figure out how to resurrect my inner child.

Mmm inner child is way more easier to care for..also free daycare in your head..

My Inner Child still can't get over my reflection in a mirror! It's hard being 10 and trapped in a 66 year old body.

Mine has that problem too.

Not taking care of your inner child IS child abuse. Start there, then adopt once you've practiced

I went to an AA retreat. A speaker there said we need to find my inner child and suggested we carry little stuff animal bears. We held them close to us. He said we need to heal ourselves. I had to think about this. I still had an ego and pride issue. At the end of the weekend retreat. We found that child in us and we cried for ourself and the others. I shared and heard others share. I went there 30 something times. Awesome. I gained the strenght to help others and i still try. Love yourself and help others. I married a lady and helped raise her sons. The love and charity i passed on. Yes!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5638
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.