Agnostic.com

3 3

Aw, poor little diddums Evangeloon has been 'presented' with an Ultimatum by Police IN Full Uniform no less, that contains the following,
Article #1, Since HE chose to Breach the Ordered Protocols of Self-Isolation on Xmas Day to attend a Church Service, his PERIOD of Imposed Self-Isolation has now been extended by 3 more weeks,
Article #2, As such a Breach occurred willfully and knowingly, ANY future Breaches SHALL result in immediate Arrest and Detention in the local Jail WITHOUT Bail, etc,
Article #3, He WILL, if a future Breach occurs, be fined a MAXIMUM of $2,000, plus be placed in an Isolation Cell in the local Jail,
Article #4, Upon release, HE WILL be required to Isolate again for a further 4 weeks, MUST report by Phone ONLY, 4 times per day to the local Police Station,
Article #5, He MUST use the Home Delivery service ONLY to replenish his food stuffs, MUST get wriiten permission to attend ANY and ALL appointments that CANNOT be attended by Telephone during his period/s of Isolation AND MAY NOT drive his vehicle OR have another person drive his vehicle with him as a passenger at ANY time during Isolation.
Seems to me that since he chose to ignore the Orders and Protocols, the Authorities are 'coming down hard' on him and deservedly so imo.
Does anyone agree or disagree?

Triphid 9 Dec 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's essential that people who willfully endanger others face consequences.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy........

However I sincerely doubt that, going on past events, he will listen and obey anyway.

And brought every damn bit of it on himself! I feel no sympathy for the willfully ignorant, when they choose to stay that way.
How old is this guy anyway?

53 on the December, 21st. this year, he is 13 years younger than I am to the day.

@Triphid Not very mature, but then I find that with a lot of these religious nutters.

@Lilac-JadeCanada My friend, Alan, describes quite rightly as being a 12 month old brain in a 50 year old body.

@Triphid Exactly. Also sounds like someone else we hear about a thousand times a day.....from the US.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:564050
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.