Agnostic.com

5 6

Working on carving some Celtic love spoons

Pneumike 3 Nov 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like it! I'm a hobby woodworker, and ha tried a little carving. I am actually what they call a maker nowadays. I've worked in different materials, and always like seeing other's work.

Iā€™m a Maker!

Wow. Looks amazing

Sweet. I make all kinds of stuff.

I am in the middle of hafting some blades. I harvested some ancient juniper, and am inlaying some stone in it. Your carvings give me ideas. šŸ™‚

Iā€™ve made two spoons. One was double ended. Out of cherry firewood. šŸ˜‰

What else do you make? Iā€™d love to talk. I make jewelry, knives, leather stuff (mostly hats and other period pieces for cosplay and SCA), books (though Iā€™m just learning binding), work stone, fiber craft, and much more.

I wish we could share pics in comments.

I'm an artist I can make anything.

I had to look up Celtic Love Spoons, but I'm at Starbucks doing some writing, and so I shrank the browser since I wasn't sure what I was going to get.

But the history of the spoon was fascinating.

I love the tangents I go on when researchng. šŸ™‚

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5647
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.