Agnostic.com

7 6

LINK Irish Archbishop Condemns “Blasphemous” NYE Comedy Skit Alleging God Raped Mary | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The Waterford Whispers News is a satirical publication in Ireland (akin to The Onion). During New Year’s Eve festivities, the state-sponsored channel RTÉ One showed sketches from the publication’s writers as a way to inject some humor into the telecast.

One of those sketches was a mock news segment in which an anchor reported on the arrest of a noted sexual harasser: God.

snytiger6 9 Jan 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This post planted a little seed. A few days later I noted a scene from the crazy show "Derry GIrls" about a bunch of silly Irish teens in a Catholic school (accompanied by 1 British boy). A scene came up where a dog peed on a balcony floor and this went through a crack in the floor on top of a Virgin Mary stature where a group of desperate girls were praying to pass upcoming exams. They mistook the piss for tears and tried to pass it on as a miracle. Surprised people didn't call that blasphemy.

Why just stop at the Seduction and rape of that unfortunate Middle Eastern woman?
Legally Sky Daddy committed not ONLY Rape, but Adultery, brought about the birth of an Illegitimate child, i.e. to put it bluntly, a Bastard child, paid absolutely NO Child Support, was a totally Absentee Father to HIS child who was himself anyway (LOl).
And, as well the Charges of Rape, Seduction, Adultery, etc, etc, why not include incitement to cause and happen Mayhem, Genocide, Slavery, Misogyny, Homophobia, Genital Mutilation, Warfare, Racism, etc, etc.
Should NOT these ALL carry the sentence of Imprisoment for the term of his/her Supernatural Life?

The luck of the irish!

Of course God raped Mary. Archbishop Eamon Martin is a cognitively challenged prat.

Well, as the story goes, god impregnated her without her consent. I'd call that rape

And that is not the only thing he is guilty of either.

I don't know it's like one of their fairy stories said it did. 🤔 Book must be wrong. 😅

You know what they say if they can’t take a joke....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:565496
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.