Agnostic.com

5 1

WASPs Question

Do any of you come from a WASP (White Anglo Saxon Protestant) family background?
[en.wikipedia.org]

Hages 7 Jan 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Guilty as charged, and a 'Son of the Revolution' on both parent's sides.

Not I.

My family background is more like WFC (White French Catholic).

I am an 11th generation descendant of Jehan Terriot. In 1636, he and his wife Perrine Reau left La Rochelle aboard the Saint-Jean to settle in Port-Royal, Acadia, in what became a few years later the province of Nova Scotia.

Raises my hand ,Been doing some family tree some have gone back on my dads side to about 1496 not sure if i can get further or not

My father was English with some German heritage. Mom was 100% Irish. The last name "Mueller" was changed to "Miller" on Ellis Island.

I am an 11th generation descendant of Edward Doty who came to America on the Mayflower. Edward Doty shot the first duel in America. No one was hurt.

As punishment, the two men were tied facing each other by the neck, chest and hips for two days in the Plymouth jail.

I like to thank Ed for my spunk.

Hmm, maybe we should bring that form of punishment back.

@starwatcher-al I like that idea ,would be interesting

@RoyMillar And of course it would be a new reality TV show.

@starwatcher-al probably would be come a hit

Cool! I have Scottish, English (Welch), German and Danish ancestry, to name a few, and have traced one branch of my tree back to Sir (Saint) Thomas More.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:565563
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.