Agnostic.com

5 5

Nancy Pelosi arguing FOR Medicare For All in 1994

SeaGreenEyez 9 Jan 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Idealism peaks at about age twelve and from there gradually declines.

So said a teacher prep course I took long ago. My idealism began a decline toward realism when at 41 I became a political activist.

Among agnostics, et cetera, idealism declines so slowly that with the tools now available the decline is not measurable. (evil grin )

Pelosi is an old sellout that needs to be replaced with a progressive.

@SeaGreenEyez The sick thing is that if AOC is ever allowed to lead the party, by then she will probably be no different than Pelosi. That's why she needs to leave the Dems while she still has some, but not as much as she used to have, credibility..

When I hear ignorant people who claim Pelosi is the modern day problem here they seem too ignorant to even understand politics.

Accidentally clicked a Like on your comment when I intended it for the reply below you.

@SeaGreenEyez The Dem Party would be much improved if it got rid of the Clintons, the Obamas, and all the other neoliberal corporatist sellouts in their leadership. Of course, that might not leave that many left...

Kyle Kulinski’s long closing spiel reveals his ignorance of footsoldier politics. Party loyalists learn how bribery works long before they first run for public office.

Pelosi grew up in a political family and was a loyalist in San Francisco’s Burton machine.

The blueprint for RomneyCare in Massachusetts 2007

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:565574
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.