Agnostic.com

7 11

LINK Pennsylvania state Rep. Mike Reese dies at 42; 3rd Republican of Congress to die in 5 daysTheHill

When I read "brain aneurysm" it took me back to my COVID days. It wasn't my lungs causing concern, it was internal bleeding. COVID, in some people, causes veins to weaken, explode/implode. (That did not happen to me, but is a known issue linked to the virus. Strokes and "bleed outs" too.)

This person was positive in early December. Whether or not his family and other Republicans will ever admit this was COVID related, if it indeed is, who knows?

EDIT: LETLOW DIED OF COVID 19 COMPLICATIONS, AGE 41
[nbcnews.com]

EDIT 2. MIKE REECE, PA HOUSE REP DOES OFF COVID COMPLICATIONS, AGE 42

[phillyvoice.com]

SeaGreenEyez 9 Jan 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I feel really ba......never mind, I don’t

I guess this is one way to become a majority - just wear masks and be proactive in avoiding the virus. Another way to weed out the stupid among politicians. Interesting in that I know of 3 women here that suffered a brain aneurysm. They were all luck in that they caught it in time and were able to get treated. They each ended up wearing a, helmet to protect their brain, for almost a year.

@SeaGreenEyez okay. NOW I want to know did he attend any of the super spreader events or do a big Turkey Day thing. Did he regularly wear a mask or did he poo poo them. Really just more of a rhetorical question. I am not happy there will need to be a special election to fill a seat held by a democrat because the person has been picked by Biden to fill a post in WA DC.

People try to argue my COVID with me and tell me I had something else. I take them as Trumpers who are "in the know." They should go haunt a house.

I'm pretty sure it will never be disclosed if there was or was not a connection to his COVID infection. What number is this now, 4 or 5 gop members in the congress and senate that have passed from the virus.

I heard it was a heart attach

@actofdog I didn’t do the autopsy. Just what I heard on three different news stations.

@actofdog Typing and driving in semi slow traffic

@CourtJester
You have the correct screen name, you are dangerously irresponsible, and stupid enough to publicly admit it.

@LenHazell53, @actofdog At least he has the decency to not insult other members.

@JackPedigo He just, in order to EXCUSE a spelling error, openly admitted to texting while driving, A CRIMINAL OFFENSE and something so dangerous to pedestrians and other road users that it is considered equal to DRUNK DRIVING, are you seriously comparing that to me calling him out on it?
If I knew his registration number I would be talking to the police not you!

@LenHazell53 I agree but also think there are better ways to alert him of his illegal actions. I have found that calling names only makes the person determined to continue doing what they are.

@JackPedigo
IN such as case calling him dangerously irresponsible and stupid, is hardly "calling names" it is pointing out facts and displaying the height of restraint considering what I could have called him, however point taken.

@SeaGreenEyez anything can be a Covid “compilation” if you’re being treated for Covid.

I am so sorry you have been infected by the biowarS .....takes a genius molecular biologist who is also a genius MD & pathologist to cure each patient from viral attacks....so glad you survived and keep us informed

@SeaGreenEyez stay away from sickos

Good first step

And that’s exactly why we feel the way we do.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:565578
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.