Agnostic.com

3 0

CRUZ JOINS THE DENIERS — WILL OPPOSE ELECTION CERT.
[huffpost.com]
What a little shit. His nose is awfully brown, considering he actually despises Trump. The politics is pretty obvious with this guy.

MikeInBatonRouge 8 Jan 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

" a largely symbolic move that has little chance of preventing Biden from taking office." Is it? I thought he was going to call for further forensic investigations.

He can call all he wants. If it were up to the Senate, we'd be in deep shit. Fortunately the courts have a say, they they are not yet completely packed with trump sycophants. If the courts ever abandon the rule of law, we can all kiss democracy goodby and start practicing our goosestepping! 🙀

Not a fan of any of them. I believe in a rule of law and do not want my attention directed by nonsense every morning like it has been for the last 4 years. Reality TV does not belong in the White House.

Not a fan of him, but I commend his efforts

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:565587
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.