Agnostic.com

7 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why would we?

Christian Nationalism is a scourge, to be sure! However, the anti vaxxer movement has had vociferous support from the left, led by none other than Robert Kennedy Jr! Similarly, the anti-GMO movement, which is also anti-scientific, is not led by conservatives. And when one considers all the New Age woo woo that has no basis in scientific fact, the stark realization sets in that there's no political basis for insanity.

Sadly, crazy is as crazy does, and neither side of the political spectrum has clean hands when it comes to anti-scientific, irrational and unsupported beliefs.

It’s inevitable that we will all be exposed to COVID over time. According to my doctor it can be effectively treated, however, the irresponsibility of the republicans to rush this exposure is overwhelming the health care system challenging the ability to provide that treatment.

No matter how you look at it, America is the the quintessential dysfunctional family..

Becoming the laughing stock of the world..........a third RATE country.

Can be treated somewhat but still a risk for death

@bobwjr Or a risk of spread to others who may not be able to withstand the infection.

Surprise, surprise.

If covid only infected the stupid faithfools I'd be happy. Sadly they spread covid after they get it at church.

But it kills mostly old people. Old people are the biggest Christian group. I think it was planned. The new world order definitely wants less religious people

@SocialDarwin
What is this new world order you talk about? What evidence do you have that covid just targets older people?

@xenoview

The fact is not debatable, it kills old people at astoundingly high percentage

NWO can’t be proven, but things are just too fishy for me not to believe in it. The elites of the world want more control over the globe. Radical religious people are harder to control or change. It’s kinda like a religion for the globe - a philosophy that is universal.

It’s not necessarily all bad. They will be able to provide better healthcare and control pandemics(tracing). They will control crime better (especially organized crime). They will be able to make better use of people’s abilities.

BUT, you sacrifice freedom and individuality

Don’t worry - it’s happening right b4 your eyes!
Google knows more about you than the government

But god loves us.

I did not expect anything else: once a dumb fuck always a dumb fuck.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:565868
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.