Agnostic.com

6 12

LINK The Greek Orthodox Church is Telling Priests to Ignore COVID Restrictions | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

It would be foolish to take any advice from the Greek Orthodox Church, given that its leaders have previously said homosexuality is caused by pregnant women having anal sex and that Earth is the only planet in the universe.

As if on cue, the Church said yesterday that followers should disregard the government’s COVID restrictions which closed places of gathering (including churches) for a few more days in anticipation of schools opening next week.

snytiger6 9 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Because that is working so well.

Really?

Homosexuality caused by pregnant women having anal sex? Somebody should have kicked his father in the nuts with steel tip boots then he probably could never have fouled the earth with this piece of human piece of waste .

Ah, the Sheeple lining up behind the Judas Goat ready, willing and begging to become Lambs to the Slaughter and NEVER to realize that ONLY the Judas Goat comes through unharmed, unscathed as it always does.
" Homosexuality is caused by pregnant women having anal sex," who's leg is he try to pull?
IF one didn't know better one might believe that load of horse shit, BUT since Ancient Greek times acts of Homosexuality were as common as dirt in Ancient Greece and even through to the modern times as well.
Just as was Lesbian relationships, it was not ONLY condoned by encouraged as well.

Faithfools doing stupid stuff, and saying stupid stuff. I hope the church leaders get covid.

They deserve it. I won’t lose any sleep if they all drop dead.

Hearing stuff like that makes me glad I'm enlightened, gay Atheist.

You should check out Jimmy Snow on youtube. He's a gay atheist.

@xenoview i will keep that in mind.

The Greek orthodox are crazy. Some of their offshoots, like the one run by Mad Max's father, are even crazier.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:566250
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.