Agnostic.com

10 8

Sedition is taking place at this moment: Trump supporters have invaded the Capitol Building and halted a session of Congress. This activity was incited earlier by Donald Trump, which means that he is trying to overturn the legal, lawful government of the United States. That is a felony.

mischl 8 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Problem is, if he isn't punished it will set a standard of behavior from now on. Lets see how many in congress really have a backbone.

Please compare the police response to BLM protests and now this all white criminal unlawful mob storming the US Capital building!!!

[dailykos.com]

Clearly these white folks are being treated with kid gloves.

Biden was reminded of this by his granddaughter. So today, he announced a strong intention to address and change systemic racism in our country.

So ready for the end of Cult 45, time for them to go back to their holes

MizJ Level 8 Jan 6, 2021

Were are all the police?

The government did not know in advance that this many individuals were coming there!
They monitor everything including Cellular traffic!!

When the BLM and so called Antifa protests they were hundreds if not thousands of US government militarized police every two feet to control the peaceful protests!!!

Were are these fucking us government militarized police thugs that were in Portland and DC one month ago???

They were outnumbered reinforcemts on the way

@bobwjr

Remember 75 million moronic idiots voted for this Fascist!

Most of the obstructionist republican fascists are supported of this coup d’Tat!!

Were are all the us government militarized police used to control the BLM and Antifa protests!

They are waiting to take over!!!

Insane and treason

I’ve just been watching it...it’s shocking. I can’t believe it’s the USA were watching and not some Banana Republic!

This is all planned by the obstructionist republican fascists and the wealthy and corporate owners!!

The police let it happen without a fight!!

Were are all the us government militarized police used to attack Portland and DC one month ago!!

They are standing down waiting for the orders to take over the government by trump the obstructionist republican fascists and their corporate owned!!

This is just smoke and mirrors!!!

The coup d’Tat is starting in full haste!!

To many this is what being 'great' means.

When BLM was protesting you couldn't go two blocks without law enforcement challenges. The barriers were set up BEFORE BLM arrive.
But MAGA were gathering and that was just fine, until the MAGA proved which of the two groups are actually anti-American.
Truly this is sedition.

So here is the face of violent protesters. These are not peaceful protesters and I am SO FUCKING done with trump supporters.

I hope the Capitol Police and National Guard kill them all.

Trump's beerbelly putsch' will fail miserably. But I can't help but wonder the level of collusion of the Capital Police?

He's been committing felonies right along since 2016, why should we be surprised? It's only the level of blatantness that's ratcheting up now.

And still nothing will be done to stop him. I hope I have to come back in the next two weeks and apologize for being wrong, but I doubt it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:566539
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.