Agnostic.com

4 10

TODAY is the time for action under the 25th Amendment to remove the idiot Trump as mentally unfit.

wordywalt 9 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Has been suggested by many

I don't know how long that would take, but if it would stop the madness, that sounds like a good plan. Seems like a fitting way for him to end his presidency - to be deemed mentally unfit - better late than never I guess.

Question is, how much more chaos could Trump sow in the next 2 weeks, if he's allowed to remain in office and would Pence then be able to pardon Trump if he's removed just in time for him to do that? Would that even matter, since there are plenty of state charges waiting for him to put him in prison long enough anyway.

He should have been removed at least three years ago but the Repugnicant Party refused to do that.

That would work, but I don't care how he goes, so long as he is silenced.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:566568
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.