Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK The right's new conspiracy theory: blame left for Capitol riot

The cognitive dissonance is bewildering: The rioters are simultaneously patriots who did the right thing and "masquerading" leftists to be condemned?

snytiger6 9 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would be okay with the left doing it if the right would have stollen an election too.
Holding a government accountable is pretty darned American if you ask me.

republicans have been cheating for a long ass time they made gerrymandering an art form ...they purge rolls and move polling places so the blacks and poor can't get there or make rules the truly poor can't handle or poll taxes ...and in this election fucking our post office ....fake ballot drop boxes or in texas one box for all of Houston and done in each county ..... how bout the assholes with guns standing in front of polling places to scare blacks and lil old ladies claiming they had their address and shit like that ... closing polling places...anything to make it harder....oh yea how bout this rule only one voter per car....WTF so I can't bring my mother to vote at the same time? or my neighbor that doesn't drive ....

@whiskywoman Walk in the door and vote like a real person.

@CourtJester some can't and mail is good it saves time and increases turn out

Because we Leftists carry "trump" banners to wave at all times......

Well, yes, of course. Because "Trump supporters just don't do that kind of thing," despite all the evidence to the contrary. The self-identified Trump supporters taking selfies as the event happened, who were long known to be Trumpkins before any of this went down.

But I guess that just shows what a great conspiracy it was.

Laura Ingraham claimed she had never seen any Trump supporters wearing helmets at any Trump events, so those people must have been agitators.... I guess she's never looked at any pictures of the crowd at any Trump events? Because they show up on the fringes all the damn time.

It's willful refusal to accept their share of the blame for this event. Plus, they get to blame Democrats for not condemning violence at protests and also blame them for planting violent supporters in the peaceful Trump crowd. Have their cake and eat it too...

There in no one more hypocritical than a Republican! No group better at projecting their own criminality than a fascist.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:566774
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.