Agnostic.com

8 13

LINK Editorial: Catholics need to confess their complicity in the failed coup | National Catholic Reporter

Huh.
Maybe the silver lining to yesterdays Capitol attack is that it makes it easier for people to call out those within their own ranks who are complicit.

TheMiddleWay 8 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Do they bring their own flagellums?

Hanno Level 4 Jan 10, 2021

A welcome editorial. Thanks for sharing. I think I'll post it for family members on Facebook.

The pot is calling the kettle black.

They've filled our government so time to change strategy. That's all.

Worth a try

Finally.

I have a brother-in-law who's a conservative Catholic Republican and won't touch the National Catholic Reporter. His religious rag of choice is the other NCR (National Catholic Register). Suffice to say, I was actually relieved that the pandemic gave my wife and me a good reason not to get together over the holidays, even if I did miss the opportunity to needle the guy over the results of the election.

Santorum's Catholics

Probably a huge typo.....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:566840
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.