Agnostic.com

6 7

LINK Religious people are probably the most obnoxious people on this earth : atheism

R/atheism post on religious people being obnoxious

Hages 7 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There are some very obnoxious political fanatics out there too.........on both sides of politics.

Without question. Right now The republitarts are the more extreme ones.

This is because they have all the answers.

I prefer a slightly more nuanced approach. Religious zealots of whatever religious persuasion find me to be the most obnoxious on earth, and I return the compliment likewise, but at least I don't go around murdering other atheists because they happen to be Sunni atheists instead of Shia atheists.

You know it!! Put well!!

@SeaRay215ex Thank you. 🙂

and you probably don't go door knocking on your weekend trying to 'convert' people

@MsDemeanour You are perfectly correct.

They’re actually the most smug and downright ignorant idiots. And braindead.

“They know”

Mvtt Level 7 Jan 7, 2021

Possibly running a very close second, imo, to my Evangeloon Neighbour who is BOTH obnoxious in personality and by means of his Body Odour since, as he proudly proclaims to one and all, he ONLY bathes/showers EVERY 7 to 10 days whether he needs to or NOT.

@Hages "Loser, " I could say a whole lot more than that but there may, and probably are, Ladies present.
Try to imagine, if you will, what he actually smells like after a week or so when the temperatures here in Summer are between the High 30's Celsius and the mid'40's Celsius for days in a row?

@creative51 That'd probably be his idea, though definitely NOT one I'd hold to.
Me, I MUST be a Personal Hygiene Addict, I take a MINIMUM of 2 showers per day, sometimes more if I've been working up a sweat, flatly refuse to go anywhere like to a corner shop, etc, UNLESS I've showered first and even the slightest whiff of what I call body odour makes me want to shower.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:566893
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.