Agnostic.com

1 1

I live in PA. ; this garbage about " the president "
being a -:-:- non participant in the" DOUBT" about who rules now- is a joke .
The feds are going after 12 or so ringleaders
,,,while i remember > armed groups in Mich. state house( they wanted to kidnap the Gov. )& PA. ; where they paraded thier " weapons"- in a GOVERNMENT OFFICE ♧a travesty♧ this is a JOKE. The justice system is like the CIA = They spend the most & do NOTHING in A crisis. Folks died .
Maybe if donold gets those names( dirty dozen) who paraded guns & confederate flags he will pardon them= increase his POPULARITY=
I am not a proud american- he can still
create havoc; we just pick up the pieces.Some of my " gov leaders" ( my SENETORS ARE All REPUBLICANS)encouraged this too ÷& i will ensure ÷as my votes( my representive is a progessive who was under appreciated/ my REP.
Senator= TUMMEY has recently RETIRED)have counted to bring Woman& folks OF ALL ages & gender or race because as a vetran , if you are for peace & prosperity FOR ALL- then i ,humbly
have your back
JUST saying,,,,,don't drop a guard ☯️
Our allies are WAY PAST making excuses-
PS
We had " ABANDONED vehicles " on our property
,,,during the time frame to drive to DC,,,
like a missing gym bag at an airport/- what is a concern- TODAY v/s YESTERDAY ????

BBJong 7 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Many people needed to be arrested. They were intentionally undermanned. Attempts by Governor Hogan to send 500 guardsmen, he couldn't get authorization. Even Mike Pence tried to contact DoD by cellphone, they wouldn't take his call. Larry Hogan was able to get Authorization from Army Sec Ryan after 90 minutes of havoc. Only then did Trump send DC National Guard, AFTER MD Guard secured the Capitol. Gov Hogan is a hero. This was a conspiracy by Trump. Christopher Miller and Kash Patel need to be investigated by FBI and Senate, a Democrat Senate.

Huh?

Pence got the National Guard there, drump didn't want them.....

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:567377
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.