Agnostic.com

2 6

LINK We may not have yet reached the bottom of Trump’s presidency | Opinion

This might be tough to swallow, but we still might not have reached the bottom of the Trump presidency. Now we have to figure out what to do with a man who has encouraged sedition and resists accountability on all levels.

For the first time, thanks to the president and his enablers within his administration and Congress, a group of Americans stormed the U.S. Capitol, wreaking damage wherever they went.

Continue at link...

HippieChick58 9 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am Full with both trepidation and anger!

I almost hope he tries. He doesn't have support in most of the country. If he fucks around anymore, he IS going to be exposed to prosecution.

he already is and biden can't dictate who gets prosecuted like trump did but im sure he would love to'' 'garland is a sharp guy and his team is good when confirmed he can start investigating and prosecuting which is what im hoping for ....trumps crimes are so many and have so many tentacles it is gonna take years to figure all of them out

@whiskywoman He may be, If he had any brains, he'd make a humble resignation speech, like President Nixon did, and take a shameful pardon.. They've destroyed Mike Pence for the conservative GOP, so he had nothing to lose playing Jerry Ford. But Trump is a psychopath. egomaniac. .

@barjoe pence deserves no pity he is a horrible man

@whiskywoman I didn't pity Mike Pence, I was saying his political career among the right wing is destroyed. He has nothing to lose pardoning Trump. If Trump were to step down President Pence would pardon him.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:567518
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.