Agnostic.com

2 6

LINK Black Capitol Police Officers Describe The Racism They Faced

Two Black officers told BuzzFeed News that their chief and other upper management left them totally unprepared and were nowhere to be found on the day.

HippieChick58 9 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It will take time to round up everyone and hold trials as this was one of the largest criminal, including murder, actions in history. Further, local PD's might not cooperate well if their Officers were involved. But it will happen. There is no time limit on murder. Mostly we want the one's who were well prepared and trained in military tactics, though. The others can lose pensions and such as punishment for being accomplices. Until they breached the building they were legal protesters so that will make charging people harder. Personally, I hope Joe gives them an order of shoot to kill if there's a next time.

I cried too. I truly hope other news outlets carry stories like this. I'm not sure where Buzzfeed falls on the bias scale.
There is a lot to unpack with this story and sadly I am not hopeful.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:567663
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.