Agnostic.com

3 6

LINK Opinion | What went wrong with the protection of the U.S. Capitol - The Washington Post

But as we look for who to blame in this catastrophe, let’s focus on the real culprits: President Trump, who incited the rioters and urged them toward the Capitol; the Republican senators and 8 House members who challenged President-elect Joe Biden’s victory and egged on the insurgents; and the smug, self-appointed patriots who trashed the people’s house. Trump should face legal action for fomenting this riot. The members who risked the lives of their colleagues encouraging the fanatics should be censured. The insurgents who ransacked the Capitol should be arrested and prosecuted.

HippieChick58 9 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Cop "Unions" are Rethug to the core and Huge Trump supporters..so yeah, why would they beat down their breathren in Fascism.

I saw a bunch of cops just getting out of the way.....

It's blocked by a paywall. I pay for The Guardian which never has a paywall but The Wash. Post I refuse to pay for.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:567819
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.