Agnostic.com

6 11

Do yourselves a favor, and listen to what he has to say. It's very moving.

TheoryNumber3 8 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wow. He should be an actor!

This helped with the awful Rage i feel

I friggin cried

@whiskywoman yup

@whiskywoman me too. I've watched it 3 times and cried every time.

He really hates Trump! And he’s a Republican who knows Trump isn’t, unlike so many, mostly the Tea Baggers as Maher calls them.

It is funny a foreign born US Citizen sees what has transpired, yet is willing to call it what it is an all out attempt at insurrection against the people of this country by Fascist goons who live in lies, not truth!!!

because he knows first hand how good we have it
when you are borne here and all your life it has been a given that we have the best country (true or not) and you grow up having our freedoms we don't always appreciate what we have and it is fragile but somehow we assume it will always be

Bravo and thank you, Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger!

Like ISIS, the MAGA extremist terrorists who sacked the U.S. Capitol were radicalized on the Internet. Groups in military tactical gear- with zip-tie handcuffs- planned to kidnap and murder Nancy Pelosi, Mike Pence, and lawmakers who insufficiently support Donald Trump, in their eyes.

"Where is everybody?" they screamed as they searched the Capitol building in vain. "Where's Mike Pence? Where's Nancy?" They had erected this makeshift gallows across from the Capitol Building.

These traitors and criminals will be arrested, tried, convicted and sent to prison.

With stupid bravado, they recorded themselves ransacking the U.S. Capitol, bragged about it and posted it on the Internet.

I thought it was moving as well. A very good message.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:567842
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.