Agnostic.com

6 18

This was FB posted by a friend, and I found it a worthwhile rant on why we are DONE with drump's CULT, as we are with him:

To those of you who are/have been drump supporters that suddenly are horrified and shocked by what happened yesterday, YOU DO NOT get a pass from me. You supported this maniac from the beginning. That creature is EXACTLY WHO HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN. You played a part in the destruction of our capital as well as the attempted overthrow of our democracy by your support and loyalty to this nutter. YOU gave him his power, YOU let him make fun of the disabled, YOU supported him when he took children away from their families, YOU allowed his voice of racism and hatred be heard. YOU let him use God and Jesus as a voice of hatred, and many of you used the "pro-life" excuse as to why you supported him. That will not work. YOU let people proliferate stupid anti-science arguments that has led us to too many deaths, YOU supported an idiot who took food out of people’s mouths and put more money in the pockets of the richest, and YOU DO NOT GET TO SAY YOU ARE PRO- LIFE, for YOU ARE NOT. You are one-issue voters, who almost allowed our nation to be destroyed by an idiot whose lies you believed. If you want to unfriend me or whatever, please do! I am DONE with you and your self-righteous BS.

tinkercreek 8 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Noteworthy post. Sums it up quite well.

When only the truth will do!!!

Fantastic rant

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 11, 2021

Well Said!

Fake news is consistent....February when Schumer replaces McConnell you will see an increase in murders of PalestinianS Yemeni Syrians et al 45=46 while you bidenSbots keep pissing on TrumpOLINI the opportunity for world peace was pushed back to 2024 WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US peace through Green jobs

@Larry68Feminist that would be January, Larry

@AnneWimsey wrong fake news child, GA has yet to certify the election according to GA law then the the 2 lunatic theocrat "senators" can take their credentials to veep Harris who will ceremonially swear the 2 in FEBRUARY when the Senate reconvenes... they are not even in Pro Forma Session now... the House is live now on C-SPAN debating the coup de tat resolution intimidation campaign to force Pence to betray TrumpOLINI...it is impossible to impeach 45 in 6 days

Like @AnonySchmoose I also support this "rant".

I support this 'rant.'

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:567885
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.