Agnostic.com

3 4

Opinion about Faux Noise Great editorial on a dangerous trend in this country.Groups as this really need to be heavily regulated by the FCC. [seattletimes.com]

JackPedigo 9 Jan 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Along with the TV media's horrible handling of trump's lies is AM Talk Radio. YIKES! It's enough to make my head explode. It amazes me how many believe the lies.

Right now I am watching a PBS Frontline report about the dictatorship of Duterte, president of the Philippines. It's uncanny how close he resembles tRump and his mission of lies. Unfortunately, the Philippines is a poor very overpopulated country and the people are desperate and looking for people to blame. Wile in Germany one of my best friend's wife was from the Philippines and I learned a lot about that country. And we thought Marcos was bad.

Deport Murdoch & his wife Jerry Hall.

That always cracked me up. Fair and balanced.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:568005
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.