Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK FBI warns of violence in all 50 states

Enough is enough

bobwjr 10 Jan 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Should I purchase a gun and if the answer is yes what should I get?

Just stay tight

As an activist all my life, it is very difficult for me to stay home. But that is the best thing we can do & permit law enforcement do their job. This is a true test of our ability to govern ourselves. Another officer has died. By his own hand. What is it he couldn't live with? Defecating in the halls of the Capitol building. Lynch mob calling for Pence? Knowing his buddies & off duty cops were in the mob? I can hear Putin's laugh.

Great, just great. I wonder if we can count on the airlines to be more vigilent and reactive to disorderly fliers?

Can we not let them gather as they wish, but then fulfill their death wish?

If only they were Muslim, they'd have 70 virgins waiting for them in heaven...

Sadly, like the Capitol Police, local police are badly infiltrated with these traitors.

Capital police are pissed, they killed one of theirs

@bobwjr Did you see the funeral? About 10x or more police attended that than defended the capitol. Where were all of those others hiding out? And why did they not use lethal force? None of those clowns deserved better, and they'd have got the message, even if they used rubber bullets. Every one of those officers needs to be fully reviewed. The whole force should be disbanded and reconstituted, even if only to turn the page on an utterly shameful performance. (I do give highest commendations to the FEW officers that genuinely resisted and/or foiled the attack).

@racocn8 They were thwarted by congressional staff , probably Trump supporters

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:568029
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.