Agnostic.com

7 9

LINK Lesbian teen who got kicked out by family turns them in as possible MAGA rioters / LGBTQ Nation

"hi mom remember the time you told me I shouldn't go to BLM protests bc they could get violent...this you?" she tweeted with a photo of her mom attacking a Black woman.

An -year-old lesbian who says she has been kicked out of her home outed her Trump-loving family members who participated in a violent altercation in D.C. on the even of the MAGA riots at the Capitol last week after she saw pictures of them being shared on social media and people were trying to identify them.

“Hi this is the liberal lesbian of the family who has been kicked out multiple times for her views and for going to BLM protests to care what happens to me,” wrote Helena Duke in a tweet, who then proceeded to give her family members’ names in response to photos of the protest.

snytiger6 9 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good for her. At least a member of that family can think .

You GO, girl!

Payback is so gratifying when it’s done for the best reasons!

I'm sure those MAGA would abandon their daughter for her sexuality.

Payback

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 13, 2021

I love it!!!!!

Now that's what I call righteous vengeance.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:568654
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.