Agnostic.com

2 6

LINK Letters From An American 01/14/2021

“Come Wednesday, we begin a new chapter.”

So said President-Elect Joe Biden tonight as he laid out a plan for a $1.9 trillion emergency vaccination and relief package to get the country through and past the coronavirus. The Trump administration created no federal program for the distribution of the coronavirus vaccine, leaving us woefully behind where we need to be to get our population vaccinated. And the virus is spreading fast. Over the past week, we have had an average of almost 250,000 new cases a day of coronavirus, with daily deaths on either side of 4000. We are approaching 390,000 recorded deaths from Covid-19.

HippieChick58 9 Jan 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Still, I am convinced the problem goes deeper and is is far more serious than jobs, business and money. It amazes me how so many conservatives still cling to the total insanity of reducing our government reach when we have the largest and most diverse population ever and even that is increasing. More and different people require more regulating not less. Also, not one word was mentioned of the devastating state of our natural environment. We are like a family squabbling over petty items as our house is burning down.

I hope it can be turned around. I contrast Heather's writing and words with that foolish new gun totin' Congresswoman from Georgia. I don't even know where to start trying to explain the contrast I see in this country. I'm just so glad Heather is out there trying to inform and at the same time document what is happening.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:569116
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.