Agnostic.com

5 1

Managing domesticated human livestock

PBuck0145 7 Jan 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lets see, a cross pendant on top of a Werewolf T-shirt, says a lot for this character. Freedom of speech is not absolute and recent events have shown the importance of that fact.

I wonder who Pinky is?

THIS actually sounds like things that tRump has done.............

This video is ignorant crazy talk. Jack Dorsey is going to control the world through censorship on Twitter? Wow, that is some terrifying tyranny. What next? I won't be able to scream obscenities in the middle of a department store? I won't be able to run down the a crowded sidewalk blindly swinging a baseball bat?

Even tyrannical control of something that is utterly optional and unnecessary, such as Twitter, is not scary. I don't use Twitter and likely never will and absolutely no one is forced to use Twitter. I do use Facebook, but if I got permanently banned from Facebook I'd be moderately annoyed for a while but my life wouldn't be ruined. Facebook is optional, not a necessity.

If you get banned off of social media, you can just make your own website and put up most anything you want regardless of what Jack Dorsey or anyone else says. Problem solved.

"Acts 17 Apologetics seeks to defend and proclaim the gospel by educating Christians and non-Christians about the evidence for Christianity while also countering opposing claims, especially those of Islam and atheism."

Correct. He is also a vigorous supporter of liberty and freedom of expression.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:569348
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.