Agnostic.com

6 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Did you read the story? I'm sorry, it's layers and layers of delicious irony. While she was getting tread on, to death, in the process of holding her "Don't Tread On Me" flag and committing a terrorist attack, her co-conspirators were attacking the police officers that would have been the very first responders that could have helped her. This needs to be in the Darwin Awards and Knuckleheads in the News.

Aaaawwwwwwwwwww, and I mean that sincerely

Stupidity leads to irony. It’s a horrific way to die, and I don’t laugh at it, but neither do I have much empathy.

What a horrific way to die, but pretty incredible that she was carrying that flag just before her own people 'tread' on her.

dkp93 Level 8 Jan 16, 2021

Sad? I wouldn't expect that reaction from you. 😝

I don't think it's funny. She's a victim of misinformation.

@barjoe By that rationale, so it Trump.

@JeffMurray Trump's perpetrator of misinformation. If he had gotten trampled to death, I'd laugh.

@barjoe Yeah, but he got that way by being misinformed. Is the dividing line for you if you misinform others? I'd be willing to bet her feeds on various social networking sites spewed tons of misinformation.

@barjoe but she made the choice to go there and participate I have little sympathy ...its actually her family I feel for kids - parents

@whiskywoman This.

Rather appropriate, if you consider the mission she and her cohorts were embarking on, don't you think?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:569570
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.