Agnostic.com

3 7

LINK Catholic Cardinal Claims COVID Vaccine Contains Microchip with Mark of the Beast | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Catholic Cardinal Juan Sandoval Iñiguez said on Facebook recently that the COVID vaccine contains a microchip with the “mark of the beast” on it. His lie was flagged but there’s no indication the 87-year-old Sandoval plans to apologize.

Sandoval was archbishop of Guadalajara for 17 years before retiring in 2011. He continued to espouse conservative viewpoints afterward, holding a “nationwide exorcism” after Mexico legalized same-sex marriage in 2015.

snytiger6 9 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Faithfool saying and doing crazy stuff.

Shit a brick, first we have the likes of @Thirst2learn and @imback with all their conspiracy theories and NOW, along comes some crazy Catlick (Catholic) Cardinal with even more.
What crap will he come up with next, perhaps the theory that ALL Pharma.Companies are in league with Satan, Sky Daddy will checking everyone for micro-chips BEFORE they can enter Heaven, etc, etc?

@creative51 You may be correct with that suspicion.

@creative51 Well stone the crows and pluck the duck, this @Thirst2leran is a GENIUS, NOT.

@Triphid Mor like @Thirst2learn is upset that on this site his political views are in the minority.

I wonder if the name is supposed to be ironic, because he has such fixed viewpoints and actual learning under such conditions is near impossible. He just wants his own viewpoints confirmed.

He probably chose the ironic name totally unintentionally... not realizing the irony.

@Thirst2learn Nothing that we'd even bother to ATTEMPT to teach either UNLESS of course, it is to GET permanently LOST.

@Triphid, @Thirst2learn If you have nothing to learn here... why do you bother logging in? People like yourself who are extremely judgemental are not really open minded enough to learn anything new.

I wonder why so many of the right wingers on this site don't post a photo on their profile. Could it be that they have multiple profiles in order to make ti appear like you are not so alone (on this site) in your views?

@snytiger6 Hey, what have I done to deserve your condemnation?

@Thirst2learn You seem to be suffering from delusions of persecution. Are you sure you're not a Christian?

I am aware that some people leave religion but keep all the dysfunctional behaviors and thoughts they acquired while they were religious. It's the equivalent of an alcoholic or drug addict continuing to be an ass after becoming sober. Leaving religion doesn't mean a person has suddenly become logical, reasonable or a critical thinker.

Depends on which vaccine you get. The vaccine I receive had immediate benefits: it made my vision clearer and sharper, my legs are noticeably stronger, right away I was able to run a mile 30 seconds faster, I lost 20 lb. in body fat, and it made my erections larger and harder. I can't wait for the 2nd vaccine.

" I can see clearly now and my Roger is long......" LOL

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:570039
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.