Agnostic.com

3 9

LINK In Minnesota, a G.O.P. Lawmaker’s Death Brings Home the Reality of Covid

Minnesota Republicans celebrated election victories with a gala party. A state senator’s death from Covid-19 underlined the consequences of the G.O.P.’s rejection of health experts’ guidance.

This just keeps reinforcing how smarmy Republicans are.

HippieChick58 9 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The reality in America. Just before I read this piece I read an article in salon, the writer spoke of her families fall during the final days of WWII, her grandfather had been a member of the nazi party and while not actively participating he did nothing as his Jewish neighbors were arrested and taken away. In the end the soviets over ran the village and they were forced to flee west. They lost everything. In the end there was no one to stand for them. Then I decided to check my twin's FB page. I have heard nothing from her since our birthday on the 5th.
Well she is a solid gop supporter, still thinks the election was a fraud, the country needs to embrace God and Jesus and antifa and the radical left are to blame for the riot at the Capitol Building.
I just sat and cried. How the fuck do you get thru to people when all the listen to, watch or read is far right spin.
I'll be the first to admit I'm in a left leaning bubble but I do check on conservative sources like the National Review and try to sort out the facts. 😟

Even though I'm from Dallass, Texass and most of my family still live there no one is conservative. Out of 7 of us brought up Catholic all but one sister are atheist. We're not all that close knit and we do have our little differences we get along just fine. I can't imagine having a close sibling so out of touch. My sympathies.

@JackPedigo Thank you Jack. I ususally just blow it off but today it just got to me.

They deserve to pay the consequences of their willful ignorance and arrogance.

I don't know if they deserve it, but I hope they didn't infect a responsible citizen.

@barjoe oh they deserve to suffocate in their own mucus for what they've done to millions and 400k dead..

They were too busy being coronavirus tough guys to realize this is not a joke. Suicide bombers.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:570097
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.