Agnostic.com

9 8

Julian Assange is getting a pardon?! Holy shit!

MizJ 8 Jan 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Assange helped with Trump's election but the ungrateful bastard did not pardon Assange.

Maybe this will shed some light on wikileaks...

My apologies. I am at my father's house and he watches Fox. It was reported on there.

MizJ Level 8 Jan 19, 2021

must be painful having to sit through fox programming, proof positive that you love your father very, very, much

@joeandbarb There's no way I will allow him to die of Covid in a nursing home. I found a LPN on his street that helps me a couple of times a week. I only let him watch for short periods of time to maintain my sanity.

I hadn't heard that

Where did you read that?

Treachery will get you everywhere.

@powder Him and Donald Trump are the same treachery

@powder He won't get pardoned, if he does it will be because he has some dirt on Donald Trump. Do you think Trump would have any compassion for him? Haha. That's a laugher.

2 pieces of shit in a pod.

A US President can pardon a non US citizen? That's a new one. Wonder what my worthless Australian government will say given they hung him out to dry. Probably the usual: ' we stand shoulder to shoulder with America, while constantly kissing the US ass." Anatomically a challenge, but not for a true sycophant.

Right, I don't know how this pardon can work. Julian hasn't committed any crimes. So I have no idea how they are even doing this to him in the first place. How can a president pardon a non-citizen who hasn't done anything wrong? How can a justice system go after a non-citizen who hasn't done anything wrong?

I'm just glad it's happening, if it is true that is. Don't know if Trump will actually follow through on it but if he does, it'll be the one good thing to come out of his disaster of a presidency.

@powder i would like Assange released, I just would like to be by having the charges dropped and governments doing the right thing. A pardon from Trump will be like a dead rat around the neck.

Trump needs the golden shower tape back in exchange.???

Roll up roll up. Pardons for sale.

@powder Good point

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:570433
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.