Agnostic.com

11 18

If Biden really wants to bring Americans together he needs to follow separation of church and state. They push far too much on worshiping there faith. Religion does not belong in politics but it seems no matter who is in there their God comes first.

Charliesey 7 Jan 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don’t know what the big deal is??? Your motto is,,,,in god we trust!! Roflmao! Religion is just a tool to instill fear and control the sheep,, many still jump when told.

good point but it is a big deal to know that the leaders talk to invisible gods in their heads, its a damn shame

i like my prime minister so much particularly beacause he doesnt give thanks and prayers when ppl think its required

i didnt see the Biden one but i sure as hell seen the trump dump

it was getting prayed at and for by like 5 dif priests n shit i watched a great video one called

The Hypocrisy of Our Theocracy

youtube it!

The DNC speech last summer was all about theocracy how BidenS gawd is better than TrumpOLINI gawd

@Larry68Feminist

trump simply pretends just like all the rest

theres no place for invisible god(s)

i see it as incredibly arrogant when people pray for things for people

theres no place in this world for this weekass "faith" SHIT"

Biden is no better but thats the only way to get all the american votes, u have to say god bless and all that crap

weak fuckin old people who can't use critical thinking

Just more evidence along with Wednesday's gate crashers of the human penchant for believing in that which does not exist. Biden is a catholic and has been crossing himself and bowing to the virgin Mary all his life, but I prefer him to the monster who just left.

I agree, and I think it's a lofty goal that won't be achieved for quite a while.

Sure, the "meet at church services" thing before the inauguration rankled me, but I recognized it as the solid political ploy it was: bringing both sides together from the get-go. It gave all those GOP wankers that want to hang on to DJT's crowd an excuse for them to have been there, for how could they say no to church services? It followed Biden's unity theme.

Important things first.

There are alot more important issues right now than this. Period.

This is why Trump was "sold" as a believer:

"A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side."

Aristotle

BidenS crime families sold his gawd better than TrumpOLINI gawd

We have had Presidents who are non believers, but in this country you can't say that an get elected. Trump definitely was not a believer. Even our founding fathers had nonbelievers or a least did not care for religions. Read their writings.

I think that is unlikely. I watched the inauguration ceremony and gawd was in evidence from start to finish

Agreed.
However, as much as religion "should" be removed from all aspects of government and public policy, the majority of this nation's occupants aren't remotely prepared for that to happen.
@creative51 is correct.

imo now you are getting it, religion and politics are intrinsic to each other, two sides of the same, manipulated fiat coin. And surely the last thing a potus would want to do would be to bring a nation together lol, know what happens then?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:570636
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.